I know, I know -- it's early October, and I'm talking about Christmas. What about Halloween and Thanksgiving?! I love those holidays, too! But, trust me, planning ahead for holiday portraits is essential. I've been fortunate enough to reserve some time at the crazy popular Gravel Road Traditions property in Mount Juliet on Saturday, November 29th. I have THREE spots left for holiday sessions filled with beautiful scenery and super cool props! These incredibly fun sessions include:
- 45 minutes of time with yours truly and "The Precious" (a/k/a my camera stash)
- Your good-looking group of up to four pets/people (pets must be leashed)
- 10 digital images via download (with print release)
- 30-day online gallery for sharing (password protected, if you wish)
- Opportunity to purchase professional prints and custom holiday cards at a discount
This is certainly a great deal at $150! A deposit of only $25 is required, refundable only upon cancellation as a result of inclement weather. This offer is only available through October 25th, and as I said, I only have three spots left. When booking, you may reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (615) 962-7328, or you can simply click over to the Get In Touch page. Be sure to check out GRT's Facebook page, and I'll see you the afternoon of November 29th!